1. Bring 6 quarts of water to a boil in a large pot and add 3 tbsp. kosher salt.
2. Whisk ricotta and 3 tbsp. olive oil in a small bowl. Whisk in Parmigiano evenly. Mix in 2 tbsp. warm water (add another if needed to thin consistency).
3. Heat remaining 3 tbsp. olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add squash and cook, stirring regularly, until golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes. Season well with sea salt; remove from heat.
4. Cook pasta in boiling water until it's al dente. Drain Moncler Women Down Jackets and reserve 1/3 cup of the pasta water.
5. Add pasta and reserved water to the squash. Cook again over medium heat, stirring well. Cover, reduce heat to low and steam for 2 minutes.
6. Stir in mint, add sea salt and pepper if Moncler Women Down Vests needed, and pour pasta into a serving bowl. Garnish with whipped ricotta. Serve.
Recipe adapted from Batali's Molto Gusto (Ecco, 2010) cookbook. The CW's young-socialite drama puts a French twist on their new season with a Moncler Women Down Coats trip to the City of Light
"We shot Blair (Leighton Meester) at a cafe in front of the Eiffel Tower choosing pastries and wearing Chanel," says Gossip producer Stephanie Savage. "It doesn't get more iconic than that."